Re: [FAO] Looking for a job on .net with 3+ years of experience [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from praveen kumar included below]

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a M.C.A. and I have 3.4  years experience of Microsoft Technologies. I will be much pleased to develop my career as a Software Engineer where I will be a valuable team member, contributing quality ideas and work for an organization where there is an ample scope for individual as well as organization growth in Software Design and Development.
Here by I do attach a copy of my resume for your kind reference
Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 4:10 PM, sai krishna <saiclear@gmail.com> wrote:
 

Hi to All,

Nice postings r done by so many people in forangels group.

But here i need help regarding if any one of you are having or know to have any job requirements on .net please let me know


--
Thanks and Regards,

Sai Krishna,




--
Thanks & Regards


Praveen kumar
Software Engineer
Onicra Credit Rating Agency of India LTD
Mobile-No
9716971900

Attachment(s) from praveen kumar

1 of 1 File(s)


__._,_.___


website: www.forangelsonly.org



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment