Re: [FAO] The Most Creative Climate Change Ads



Hi all.....

   Actually speaking, I don't even know if I'm really replying the way it has to be done... But if at all this mail reaches you all, first of all... wish you all a great and "green" year ahead...! Apt to the concept I guess...! I am Hemamalini Nageswara Rao from Chennai doing my I st year engineering in a private college... I had goosebumps when I saw these fantabulous collection of conservative pictures... Thank you Mr.Pankaj Sharma for this mail of yours... I swear to spread this to all I know and all please do make it a point to spread it to ALL you know... N not just with spreading, I promise to be a perfect daughter to my Mother Earth... After all.. we inherited her from our parents and owe her to our children right...??? Just think about it and let's make the initiation for this noble cause...
A small spark can cause a disastrous fire...!
Looking forward to good mails like this...

Regards
Hemamalini Nageswara Rao


__._,_.___


website: www.forangelsonly.org



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment