Re: [FAO] Need Helppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aslamo alikum mery khayal me PGDM is better than othrs its stands for POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT in my view and my colleigs also suggest this.
dia


From: Mukul Solanki <talktome_mukul@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: [FAO] Need Helppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To: forangelsonly@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 9:08 AM

hi,
 
    I need ur suggestions, 
 
     whether PGP course is better or PGPM or PGDM.
    I am recieving many calls from different colleges regarding MBA. They are offering me to join there colleges for PGP,PGPM and PGDM courses.
 
 waiting for reply.
 
 
thanx n regards
mukul solanki


Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

__._,_.___
website: www.forangelsonly.org
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment