Winter quotes












One kind word can warm three winter months.

Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories.

Spring, summer, and fall fill us with hope; winter alone reminds us of the human condition. 

Winter is nature's way of saying, "Up yours."  ~Robert Byrne

If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.
    - Anne Bradstreet

Every mile is two in winter.-George Herbert

When there's snow on the ground, I like to pretend I'm walking on clouds.

Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart.
   -Victor Hugo

In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Albert Camus

To shorten winter, borrow some money due in spring.

Winter quotes , winter photos , winter snow , snow photos , winter ice , 

0 comments:

Post a Comment