[FAO] Be My Valentine



visit us : www.forangelsonly.org


The eyes of love is in my heart
I give to you today
So you will know just how I feel
In a very unique way.

A special feeling that I have
It never goes away
This feeling I have for you my dear
I know for sure will stay.

Three words sometimes used lightly
Yet a lifetime of meaning you see
Never received as a figure of speech
When you share those words with me.

We have a lifetime together
Sharing love and so much more
This is not an unusual message
I have sent it to you before.

May God Bless our union
Guide us along the way
Just know I love you with all my heart
Today and every day.




visit us : www.forangelsonly.orgvisit us : www.forangelsonly.orgvisit us : www.forangelsonly.org


Valentine day poem , love poem , 
Romantic poem , true love poem ,
Poem for someone special, 
I love you poem , Love sayings , love quotes

0 comments:

Post a Comment