[FAO] For My Lifelong Valentine - Poem

 



forangelsonly.blogspot.com


For My Wife On Valentine's Day


A note to say I love you
From the bottom of my heart
A wife to call my very own
So special from the start.

Words softly whispered
So you will know I care
A love so strong and so true
The two of us can share.


forangelsonly.blogspot.comforangelsonly.blogspot.comforangelsonly.blogspot.com


Sending a package special
Full of love right from the start
Wrapped so nice and pretty
For it holds my loving heart.

Today is a special day
One thing I'd like to say
Know how much I love you
Have a Happy Valentine's Day.





forangelsonly.blogspot.com


Valentine day poem , love poem , 
Romantic poem , true love poem ,
Poem for someone special, 
I love you poem , Love sayings , love quotes
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment