[FAO] *****M@!D*****

 THE MAID

 A Mexican maid asked for a pay increase.
 The wife was very upset about this and asked: 'Now
 Maria, why do you want a
 pay increase?'
 
 Maria: 'Well Seora, there are three reasons why I
 Want an increase.
 
 The first is that I iron better than you.'
 
 Wife: 'Who said you iron better than me?'
 Maria: 'Your husband said so.'
 
 Wife: 'Oh.'
 
 Maria: 'The second reason is that I am a better cook
 Than you.'
 Wife: 'Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than
 me?'
 Maria: 'Your husband did.'
 
 Wife: 'Oh.'
 
 Maria: 'My third reason is that I am a better lover
 than you.'
 Wife (really furious now): 'Did my husband say that as
 well?'
 
 Maria: 'No Seora, the gardener did.'
 
 SHE GOT THE RAISE !


Key words : Joke , husband-wife joke , 
wife joke, hilarious joke,
funny, best joke, 
jokes for you, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment